Monday, February 9, 2015

Harry Potter

I have never been a fan of the Harry Potter saga. I have never seen a Harry Potter movie and I also have never read one of the Harry Potter books.
I would not say that I have been avoiding the Harry potter books and movies, it just has never been something that I thought that I would be interested in. Growing up I was always a big fan of sports, comedy, and action movies and books. Many of my friends read the Harry Potter books and also watched the movies. Most of them were huge fans of the Harry Potter saga and they talked about it all the time. As much as they talked about how much they enjoyed the movies and books I never decided to go see a movie or go find one of the books to read. After seeing how popular the Harry Potter saga has been and still is now that I am looking back and thinking about it, I wish that I would have went to see at least one of the Harry Potter if not all of them. I also wish that I would have read at least one of the books, if not all of them. Many people all over the place love the Harry Potter saga and are big supporters of all of the books and movies. With all of this support I am starting to wonder what all the hype is about and I am anxious to find out. Sometime in the near future I will look for a website with a Harry Potter movie so that I can watch it or I will try to find a video store that I could rent it from. Maybe if I have some time over the summer I might even find one of the books to read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment